(2) Roadside Support Plan: Complimentary 12 months Roadside Support when you purchase a new Hyundai passenger vehicle (excluding rental buyers & taxis). Further Roadside Support extensions are available, each for 12 months from the date of a scheduled maintenance service at a participating authorised Hyundai dealer (unless vehicle is more than 108 months (9 years) from the original new car sale date, in which case entitlement to Roadside Support ends when vehicle reaches 120 months (10 years) from original new car sale date). Hyundai Roadside Support Plan full terms and conditions.
(3) Sat Nav Update Plan: Only applies to new vehicles with factory-fitted satellite navigation. Updates are delivered annually and are complimentary if the vehicle completes a scheduled service at a participating Hyundai dealer. For i30 (2017 model onwards), updates must be undertaken within 10 years of the vehicle’s initial purchase, maximum number of 9 updates. For all other Hyundai’s updates must be undertaken within 5 years of the vehicle’s initial purchase, maximum number of 4 updates.
(4) 5 Year Unlimited Km Warranty: Applies to new passenger vehicles used for private/domestic purposes. Excludes vehicles used at any time for “commercial
application” as defined in the vehicle warranty policy, for which a 5 year/130,000km (whichever occurs first) warranty applies. An iMax that is used for a commercial application is provided with a 5 year/160,000km warranty (whichever occurs first). An iLoad is provided with a 5 year/160,000km warranty (whichever occurs first) regardless of its usage. Refer to full warranty terms and conditions for details and exclusions.
(5) Pre-Paid Service Plan: For scheduled services only, including parts. Does not include wear and tear items: eg, brake pads. Hyundai Pre-Paid Service Plan full terms and conditions.
(6) Genuine Parts & Approved Parts Warranty: For 12 months from the date of purchase of the Hyundai Genuine Part or Hyundai Approved Part from an authorised Hyundai dealer or authorised Hyundai service outlet (Warranty Period), Hyundai warrants that the Hyundai Genuine Part or Hyundai Approved Part will be free from defects arising in workmanship or materials, subject to the conditions outlined under “General Exceptions”. If any Hyundai Genuine Part or Hyundai Approved Part is found to be defective in workmanship or materials within the Warranty Period, it will be repaired or replaced free of charge, or at the discretion of Hyundai the purchase price of the Hyundai Genuine Part or Hyundai Approved Part will be refunded. Hyundai Genuine Parts & Approved Parts Warranty full terms and conditions.
(7) Genuine Accessories Warranty: For Hyundai Genuine Accessories fitted to the Hyundai vehicle by an authorised Hyundai dealer or authorised Hyundai service outlet during the Hyundai vehicle’s warranty period (as determined by Hyundai in accordance with the Hyundai vehicle service passport), the applicable warranty period is the longer of the following: i. period commencing from the date of fitment of the Hyundai Genuine Accessory until expiry of the relevant Hyundai vehicle’s warranty period; or ii. period of 12 months from the date of fitment of the Hyundai Genuine Accessory. Hyundai Genuine Accessories Warranty full terms and conditions.